Friday, September 28, 2007

Discovery Gateway!


Shantel and Abbie doing a play Kallie at the check out!
I finally decided to try something new with the kids. My friend Liz played hookie from work(sorry secrets out) and we took the kids to Discovery Gateway AKA Children's Museum. Little did we know that two days later we would be able to see the Robots Exhibit. Oh well, such is life. The girls liked the ball sucker tubes, aka the Garden. Kallie's favorite was the construction Zone. I never knew putting big fake blocks down a tube could be so fun. Shantel enjoyed the new broadcasting the best. I guess girls like to see themselves on TV. She was very cute making up news stories. Maybe she will take after daddy and go into the radio/TV business! Keegan's favorite part was going home to take a nap. Poor guy was pooped. The helicopter was also a bighit...who knows they may follow mommy's steps and work for IHC!! ha ha!!

Life Light Pilot? Future Broadcater??

3 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

Oh, the possibilities. Next time, let's go together! (and find someone to get us in for free....)

Jer + Lu said...

Nice pics. I can totally see Shantel as a broadcaster. I don't think I'd want to be in a chopper with Kallie though!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I was searching for my website (don't have the website at work) and I found yours - we both have children named Keegan and Kallie! Spelled the same! I just wanted to say your children (all three) are beautiful! I would give you my site address, but I'm still looking! LOL!
Jamie