Tuesday, November 27, 2007

7 Random Facts About Me

Thanks to my friend Laura, I was tagged to participate in blogger madness! Here goes..

1. I got my belly button pierced when I was 17 under the London Bridge (the one in Lake Havasu Az)
2. I took French in Middle school, High School and College and do you think I can speak it? NOPE!
3. I went to Europe when I was 14 with my French teacher for a week and a half.
4. I started working at 15 and I've only had 5 jobs since then.
5. After 11 years of driving, I am still scared to drive in the snow.
6. I graduated early from High school.
7. I'd like to go back to school someday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have your belly button pierced??? GASP!

Jer + Lu said...

I knew you'd come up with some good ones! Funny how you're so anxious to get out of school when you have nothing better to do- then when you're a full-time mom, wife & worker, all you want to do is go back!

PappaM~ said...

What a handful you were as a child. "Is your room clean yet?!!" or "Quit with the homework...start with the first layer and you be at the floor in a few days!!" ;O)