Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas

Waldron Christmas Family Photo!
Keegan and his new F-150. Keegan sat in his new truck all morning opening his presents. He was so excited to have a truck like daddy.
Shantel and her loot.
Kallie sitting next to all her goods.
Shantel opening her beloved Bendaroos! Boy was she excited about these little wax covered yarn sticks.
Santa was good to me too. I got a cricut machine that I have been wanting since they came out years ago.


Keegan was excited about all his new toys. Every gift he said "yes a boy toy". Is that a sign he is playing with princesses too much?

Kallie got more than enough Snow White dolls and other princess dolls. She plays with them non stop...way to go Santa!
Gar got an Ipod finally and can't wait to download lots of his hairbands! Also is his Steelers mug..I think he drank out of it everyday for the week.
Keegan has been really into Toy Story and especially Buzz Lightyear. Well, he got a Buzz and Woody doll. He is in heaven...now if we can only find the 1st movie that he has managed to misplace.
Lemieux even scored big and played with his green Santa wiener dog all morning. He even snuggled up with it for a nap.



3 comments:

Jackie said...

Isn't Christmas great!!! Loved the pictures. I swear you do not age a day!!! I also need to find out if you know where Dianne Knorr lives. Her Chrismtas card came back to me. Love to you, jackie

Auri said...

so fun to see pics of your cute family! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten!!

Jer + Lu said...

What a great holiday! Love the little truck. Oh, boys... Glad you got a cricut machine! I love mine too.