Friday, September 10, 2010

March 21, 2011


We are excited to Announce that coming March 21, 2011 (if not sooner) Baby W. will join our family!
Yes, it is some what of a shock that we are once again going to welcome a little Waldron into this family. Although we had been discussing it for some time, we didn't think it would happen quite yet. We found out July 24th...what a great holiday celebration, but decided to wait until after our first Doctor appointment to share the big news.
We have decided that after 8 years with a wonderful doctor we would switch to the fantastic Dr. Ponder (who yes, delivers at my work). I wanted this to be a special celebration and share it with my wonderful friends I work with...Not to mention get spoiled in the process! There is comfort knowing I will be in great hands with people who really care.
Here is me with my lil baby bump already (12 weeks), yup couldn't really hide it much longer.
We shared the joyous news to family and close friends for my BIG birthday bash..I won't mention it was my 30th Birthday Bash. (oooops!) Happy Birthday to me! What a better time of celebrating life than to announce a new member to the family.
Creative me, decided instead of just telling them, I would decorate in baby decorations for my party to see just how long it would take for people to notice. Although most looked at the decorations and read the "Welcome Baby" sign..they thought, "hummm, did they run out of birthday decor" or "maybe she is just trying to feel young" and thought nothing of it. Well it wasn't until Grammy (my mom) read it and started crying that it was officially out to the family!
SURPRISE!!!
Everyone was shocked to know that we had kept such a secret for so long. I am officially 12 weeks with a very active and very beautiful baby W.!

profile pictures
The head is right in the middle of both pictures, with the body to the right
(for those of you not savvy on ultrasound pictures)

And NO..that is not the sex of the baby! haha

3 comments:

The Terrill's said...

Congrats Kristine!!! So...So excited for you!! Cute way to announce. Let me know what it is.

The Woodlands said...

Wow! Congrats to you! I bet your kids are pretty excited too. You look so cute with a baby bump :)

The Lilly's said...

Congrats, I'm excited for you. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl.