Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What Am I????

I know the feeling! 20 (well 14 weeks) of anticipation...Hey at least I didn't make you wait til the very end this time :)
The time has finally come we know whether we will be adding a brother or sister to the family!
And trust me, it couldn't come fast enough.  I have been so sick with this one and feeling lousy that I needed a little hint as to what has been causing me so much stress for the past few months.


    Profile of the newest Waldron!  But who could be mad at this face?

The hand by Baby W's mouth and nose!

The foot that kicks.  Keegans was lucky enough to go to the ultrasound with us and saw the baby kicking.  We was so concerned with all the kicking he asked if the baby was hurting me.  When I replied NO, he said "Good, I don't want the baby to hurt you" 
Is he not the sweetest thing ever!

And just to keep the anticipation going...this is what it looks like after a night shift and 20 weeks.  I know you are all surprised I would put a bare belly shot of me looking so hot...but hey why not..we are all friends...right!

Presenting
Baby Boy Waldron!!!

Yes it is a boy! We are so excited to even things up.  Keegan was right all along calling it a boy.
 Oh and Dr. Ponder for making the brave announcement at 12 weeks
(he must really be a boy if you can see that thing that early).
This makes life easier for us as well, with sharing rooms and having that built in playmate!

Now the tough part...A Name!!

3 comments:

The Lymans said...

Congratulations, Kristine! Very exciting! As for the name, I think Diggory Dor Waldron has a nice ring to it ;). I can't believe I still remember that!

Jackie said...

Congrats!!! Only a couple more to go and you will finally have caught up with us. Wish I was closer and I could repay the favor and give you a wheelchair ride too!!!

Jer + Lu said...

Congrats :) I love the bare belly pic. And the little BOY pic!! Yay! Good luck with the name...