Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Keegan!!!


Keegan is the big 1! Wow how this year has flown by. Here are a few of the things he has accomplished this year. He is walking all over and tries to run, he has only 4 teeth, starting to climb up the ladder to Shantel's bed (top bunk), climbs out of high chair and Loves Chocolate!
Keegan was a little hesitant to dig in the cake, but once he realized it was OK he enjoyed every minute of it. He would get a scoop of frosting and lick his hands clean before grabbing another bite! His one year check up revealed he is a petite guy at only 18 pounds, but is 29 inches tall.

4 comments:

Hey Jude said...

Happy Birthday Keegan. The cake looks scrumpcious (sp)

Grandma Jude

Jer + Lu said...

First birthdays are so cute! I love the free reign on the cake. Classic. He's such a handsome little hunk. Too bad I can't match your #3 and all our cute kids could be paired up! Guess who just found my blog--Milisa! I'm thinking she'll hit yours anytime now too. Fun to hear from that wild one :)

Downs Family said...

Hey! I found your blog and I am now linking you to mine!

Downs Family said...

You need to post some more stuff now! I promise I will be a faithful reader. I totally picked up the forms for soccer, its 41 dollars so bring a check book on Tuesday!