Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

It is the time to start over new and start all those resolutions over again. What is mine you ask?? Ahh, that is the question. Weight loss is not at the top this year (Thanks Keeg!) and neither is to do better in school. I guess my ultimate goal is to be a little more organized and keep a cleaner house... Yeah that sounds good. As some of you may know that is a real challenge for me, so wish me luck. And to all you who are going to start dieting, reading, or whatever it is you want to do....Good Luck!

1 comment:

Jer + Lu said...

I'm so jealous of all that natural weight loss. It's almost worth having another kid. No, wait, it's not. I'll just have to do it the good old fashioned way... Great resolution though. Good luck! Maybe I'll have to swing by sometime and see how you're doing:)