Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Q- What has 1 Vegas Wedding, 2 new homes, 2 new vehicles and 3 beautiful children?
A- The 7 wonderful years Gary and I have been married.


8 years ago this month Gary and I started dating and my mom was chasing him down at the KISN studios (where we both worked) to see what old man was dating her daughter! A few short months later he proposed at Sun Dance (where we had our technically first "real" date). I wanted an April wedding, so we waited 9 months to tie the knot. So almost a year to the date, We decided on a Paris wedding.... that is the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas! Our close family and friends made the journey and a reception was held the following Saturday in Salt Lake for everyone else to join the party!
1 short year later we were pregnant with Shantel, buying our first home and I was starting a new job as a CNA. What a crazy first year! The rest as they say is...history!

Happy Anniversary! I can't wait to see what the next 7 brings us!

10 comments:

Downs Family said...

Aren't you working tonight? You could be like Laura and post a picture of you in bed! ha ha ha

The Waldron Family said...

That picture comes after we have our dinner date!!

Rachelle said...

Cute! Congratulations on your anniversary!

The Lilly's said...

Congrats! Love the wedding photos, you look gorgeous!

The Lymans said...

Congrats to the two of you! I love you're wedding pix!

Jer + Lu said...

Such a beautiful bride!! I wish I would have known you then, what a fun wedding celebration. And look how much you've accomplished over the last 7 years- way to go! Now how about that picture of you two in bed...

The Buckley's said...

Congratulations on 7 years with the G-Man! Viva Las Vegas!!! Love the wedding pictures!

Brett & Honnelore said...

You look gorgeous in your wedding pics. I love Vegas! Someday I'll go back. Brett said the place they were 4-wheeling is in the Green River area.

Sarah Smith said...

Congratulations! How are you? How is work going? I hear it is very stressful...

The Emery Family said...

congratulations....it's so fun to see you in your wedding dress. All i ever see you in is scrubs...