Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Waldron Kids Tagged - 8 Random Facts

Ever wanted to know what the Waldron kids are about? Here are 8 Random Facts about each! (thanks Stacie for the tag)



1. Shantel Marie - We just liked the name Shantel, Marie after me and my Grandma Jensen (although Gary said it was the dumbest name he's heard..until he knew it was my middle name!)
2. Born December 17th 2002 at Alta View Hospital
3. She is very petite for her age, but she can hold her own (sometimes).
4. Loves school and her teacher Miss Chris and can't wait to start Kindergarten.
5. She is in dance and soccer
6. She is constantly singing aound the house.
7. When she was 3 she insisted that she was Ariel from the little mermaid. She even wanted to name Keegan Eric after the prince.
8. Told me that I was pregnant with Keegan before I even thought that was an option at the time. She told me she was happy I had a baby brother in my tummy! Weird huh?


1. Kallie Sue - Kallie - Gary just liked the name, Sue after his mommy.
2. Born July 15 2005 - My mom was in Michigan for a family reunion and missed it :(
3. She is our only child with dark curly hair and olivs skin. (thanks milk man!! kidding;) )
4. Shantel's first semster in dance class, Kallie could do the dance with her and better than some of the kids in her class.
5. Loves me to rock her in my arms and sing Rock a Bye Baby
6. Is in love with Goofy, and calls him "Goopy"
7. Calls Shantel "Shan-Shell" and shortened it to "Shell"
8. Is our most spitired child who is fearless.



1. Keegan Michael - Keegan we made individual boys name and girls name list and that happened to be on each of ours. Michael after Gary!
2. Born Jan. 4 2007 at LDS Hospital - surprise- went into real labor at work during a snow storm and they held me hostage!
3. Was our "little surprise" from the very start, Shantel told me I was pregnant then I found out 2-3 weeks later.
4. Loves his sisters and is always giving them kisses.
5. He is also a fearless leader, taking after Kallie.
6. Throws real temper tantrums already if he doesn't get his way.
7. He is also petite for his age, hard to believe something so small and run and climb and do everything he does.
8. Has the most gorgeous blue eyes around.

I know some of those weren't real random, but there is not much to a 1 year old!
Now I tag anyone who has not done this yet!




5 comments:

Kym + Marco said...

Kristine-
We miss you guys so much! LDS just isn't the same without you :( I can't believe how big your kids are getting (especially Keegan, didn't you just have him?!?). They are beautiful, good work!

Downs Family said...

YAH! I am glad you did it! I think it is interesting to read about everyone else's kids. Its the big picture day on Saturday...YIPEE! I missed you last time. Are we going to do T-ball?

The Lymans said...

Hey! Where'd my comment go? I could have sworn I wrote one...oh well. Your kids are so cute! It was fun getting to know about them. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?

Brett & Honnelore said...

What cute kids! It's amazing how psychic Shantel is. Maybe she can come do a reading for me.

Jer + Lu said...

I love your darling kids!! Especially because they remind me so much of mine! I swear our husbands were separated at birth...