Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Dance at the Farm


Shantel had a dance recital at Wheeler Farm this past weekend. I was a little nervous because I have never seen her actually do the whole dance and when I watch at her class all the little girls seem to busy running around than actually practicing. Saturday came and she was excited to be on the big stage again. (It lets her know that all the boring practices pay off). She was about the third group to perform and they did a great job (all the girls danced right on cue).
We wanted to join in the rest of the festivities, but having Kallie and the Waldron luck, we had to skip out early. Kallie's elbow was a little dislocated (of course it happened right before Shantel went on stage), so after the dance I took Kallie to the Kids Care and popped it back into place...ahh Kallie's way of spending a sunny Saturday afternoon! Oh she's ok now!

3 comments:

The Lilly's said...

She looks like a little angel! I miss those days with my daughter.

Jer + Lu said...

Shantel is such star performer. How cute. As for little Kallie- always trying to steal the show! Ouch!!

Brett & Honnelore said...

Cute recital. We should have been smart and signed Syd up for dance instead of soccer. We haven't had much luck with that. I love the cute little costumes. I'm glad that you got to see it before heading for Kids Care.