Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Gary!

Well Gary made it another year. How he survives is a wonder to him... with a crazy wife and three wild children! We didn't do a whole lot this year. I am a slacker, I know! He had a live broadcast in Clearfield, I worked that morning from 3-7 am and Shantel had her year end dance recital that afternoon at 330. So as you can see I didn't see a whole lot of him. We did however have a little BBQ that night after dance. So Happy Birthday Gary! I love you!

Can't have a birthday party without a theme! NEMO! Yes the kids like cake!Shantel with curlers, getting ready for the big stage!
Love is in the air

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

So funny!! All I am picturing about your old camcorder is one of those super old school ones that sit on your shoulders...LOL.