Monday, June 30, 2008

Out with old - in with the NEW

What an eventful weekend. I feel like I am in a brand new house. Sunday we got our carpets cleaned. They are all nice and fresh and fluffy. And all the rooms are CLEAN!

We also started the work on our front flower beds. Finally after 3 years in the house and 2 years of nothing but dirt (and weeds) in the beds we have plants!!! Now our neighbors can't talk about how crappy our yard is!

We added a tree last year and 3 more this year and a few bushes that will bloom and have color during all seasons. (Thanks Glover Nursery). It turned out nice. I can't wait to see it when everything is a little bigger and filled in.
We also splurged and got the fridge we have been wanting for over a year now. We got a killer deal at Home Depot and thought the time must be right. It matches all the other appliances in our kitchen and feels more like home. Our kitchen is complete!
OLD NEW!!!

3 comments:

The Lilly's said...

Your fridge is GORGEOUS! I'm so jealous. How nice to get so much accomplished in your yard and home. Again, I am JEALOUS!!

Brett & Honnelore said...

Fabulous job! Want to come and start on my house?

Jer + Lu said...

Way to go! It looks great. I love the fridge!! I think I need to come for a visit...