Monday, July 7, 2008

Shantel and a lil bob!

I have been tired of looking at the cutest 5 year old in town with a head of messy uncared for hair. Her hair is contantly in her face and unbrushed. When I do actually style her hair, her headbands and bows are out within a few hours. She is worse than Kallie about her hair.


This is what she looks like on a good day!



Soooo I chopped it all off. Yes I did! I have been wanting to get her the new A-line style, but since one of her last haircuts (they shaped her face..without asking) It is annoyingly short in the front and longer in the back...so a chin length bob it was. It tured out very cute and hip! Thanks, again, Cookie Cutters!

They slightly stacked it in the back to give it an A line feel!


5 comments:

Rachelle said...

Very cute!! I love how it turned out. I would love to do something like that with Shelby but I would probably be to scared. :0)

The Lilly's said...

What a gorgeous head of hair that girl has, don't ever let her do anything to that color when she gets older! She looks SO much like you in the "after" picture! Adorable cut too!

The Bevans said...

Sooo cute! All of your home improvements are looking good too!

Brett & Honnelore said...

Cute girl and cute haircut. What a gorgeous color too.

The Lymans said...

Very cute! I love how it turned out.