Saturday, August 2, 2008

Aquarium

To celebrate Shark Week we went to the Aquarium. I was under the impression there was a new big shark exhibit....either I was way off or I totally missed it somehow. Oh well. It has been a while since we went and Keeg has never been there. It was really cool for the girls because they actually knew what they were looking at this time and keegan thought the fishies were neat.
The kids wanted to climb in the sting ray pond to pet them... being the petite family we are, our arms were just too short to touch them. Maybe in a few years.
I asked Shantel what her favorite fish was and she told me the one with all the things sticking out of its head. Sorry but I just can't figure out what that is, so use your imagination. Kallie's favorite was anything we suggest and Keeg liked them all. My favorite were by far the Jellies. They are just to eerie!
The Jellies
The cast of Finding Nemo
Mr. Sting Ray
Look Close there is a big fish to the left.


The Pictures are from my phone, so the quality is a little poor, but you can get the jist.

4 comments:

The Lilly's said...

I've never been there, I'll have to check it out one of these days. Looks pretty cool.

The Buckley's said...

Nice pictures! We had so much fun, Will was a crazy man that day! Lets definitely do it again!

The Lymans said...

That was a fun day, even if I was a dead zombie wandering around. Someday, David will be into everything and I'll live to regret wishing he was more mobile.

Brett & Honnelore said...

You're a good mom to take kids to places they enjoy. Maybe you could take my kids.