Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Shantel !!!


We wanted to do a carnival themed birthday, but it turned out to be more polka dots and fun. This was my first experience with a friend part and it turned out well. I only had a few friends come (not knowing how to handle a house full of 5 year olds). We played pin the nose on the clown and had cake and ice cream and then just let the kids run wild. They had such a blast. Thanks to my friend Laura who brought her two boys, who were such troopers playing with a bunch of girls, and for hanging out and playing games with us!

MMMM polka dot cake! Present time! Ella pinning the nose on!



Birthday morning presents before school...it was a High School musical Birthday!
Happy Birthday Shantel, I cannot believe you are 6!

1 comment:

Jer + Lu said...

Happy Birthday Shantel!! We had a great time at your party! And thanks for not posting the pic of me blindfolded... ;)