Friday, January 2, 2009

We wish you a Merry Christmas!


Here are the kids sitting on santa's lap giving their list of Christmas wishes.
Keegan just wanted a candy cane. Kallie wished for pet shops. Shantels asks for Barbies.

Christmas wouldn't be complete without some Christmas outfits (Thanks Grams!)

Look at all that loot Santa left! Spoiled rotten kids!



Keegan loved Christmas this year. Just the perfect age for opening gifts. After a few good gifts he got bored and wanted to play with what he already opened. Silly guy!

Shantel the pro passing out presents and reading the tags. She got tons of Barbies and a cupcake froster.

Kallie got all her Littlest Pet Shop animals and a giant Pet Shop Fitness Center. She was so excited!
As you can see there are no pictures of Me or Gary.... for some reason the camera brain fell out of my head, but we did get it All on Video, so it is not all lost! Here are some of the surprises that we got. Gary got a picture hanging level...dorky, but we just got a great family picture framed and need to hang it! He also got clothes and shoes (boring adult gifts!). I got cloethes, shoes and an awesome new camera case that will hold everything (my camera, zoom lense and video camera) all together! The big family gift was a bunch of Wii stuff. New games, more controllers etc. It was a Great Christmas, and went by too fast...as always!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. I hope you have a great new year and just wanted you to know I love keeping up with your life via your blog. Hugs to you.

The Lilly's said...

Love the new family picture, so cute of everyone!

The Buckley's said...

Cute pictures! Looks like the kids had a great Christmas! I love the pajama pics, is there anything cutier than kids in pajamas? And the new family picture is perfect! Love that cleavage mama, hubba hubba!!!

The Redhead said...

Ok, so now I can see your cute family and what you are up to. I will have to add you to my blog so I can keep up with you. Your family is adorable and Im so glad someone is helping to repopulate the red heads! Lord knows I'll never get one!

Jer + Lu said...

What a fun Christmas! We need to come play the Wii (hint, hint). Your girls Christmas dresses are so pretty-- and I LOVE your family pic :)