Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kallie goes short!

Here is my cute girl with her long locks. Kallie is very much into pretty hair bows and princesses. Well I decided she was in need of a trim.



Over 6 inches later and a donation to locks of love, we came home with a much shorter style and a cute new bob! I hate to say it, but Gary was right. (first and last time) He kept telling me to cut her hair short and after much hesitation, I told the stylist to just do it. I couldn't look. I turned away and when I turned back around, I was holding a 6 inch ponytail of Kallies hair. She looks so cute and she LOVES it. I think it makes her feel like a princess to get pampered like that.


3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love it! The short bob looks SO good on her. What a cutie!

The Lilly's said...

She looks absolutely adorable, and what an awesome thing for her to know she's doing something to help someone else!

Jer + Lu said...

Wow! That was alot of gorgeous hair-- but she looks super fantastic!!