Monday, February 2, 2009

Go Steelers!

I never though I would post anything about sports..that didn't involve my children or Gary, but today I must say...Yeah Steelers! I think I may have the biggest Steeler Fan living with me. Everything he does or has revolves around Black and Yellow aka Steelers colors! Well after a few years, the Steelers were back in the Superbowl!

Being the party gal I am, I had to thow the best bash ever. Starting a little late, all the steelers, decor was sold out, so I went with the old fashioned...do it yourself. I went with Black and Yellow everything and went to town! Lots of food, friends and of course FUN!
It was a close game and a nailbiter all the way. After a 100 yard run and touch down, stupid called by the refs, and an amazing last minute tuchdown. The Steelers won their 6th superbowl!

Gary, Baylee & Shantel Aunt Lor, studying for her CPA Becca!

Our Steelers Princess Best Friends
Uncle & Best Friend Brent

3 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

Jeremy says he will never forgive me for making him miss your party! I'm so sorry-- looks like it was a blast! Don't forget us next year!

The Lilly's said...

I'm so jealous, I had to work all day but I did get home in time for the last quarter. I have to admit, after Arizona scored with only minutes left, I was so disgusted I got up and left the room. Some kind of fan I am! We'll have to get Gary and Steve together one of these days for some Steeler bonding.

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

I Love these picture!!! GO STEELERS!!! Wasnt that a close game!!!