Monday, April 27, 2009

Best Friends!


Shantel and Ella are not only cousins, but Best Friends! Shantel is the oldest by 2 months and the shortest by a head. Yes, she comes up to Ella's chin, which it a funny sight to see. They have been best friends since birth. If I had my scanner up and running I have a great shot of them sitting together as babies. We have been lucky that we only live a few blocks away, making play dates easy and frequent. They even attended the same preschool and dance class. They are the best girls!



Now, I can't forget my other two munchkins. No, I don't have 3 girls... I just have a handsome boy who loves to dress up with his sister Kallie. They are 2 of a kind. They play together well and torment each other even better. Keegan will grab toys out of Kallie's hand just to hear her scream. Kallie is good to look out for Keeg and include him when playing, hence the pretty purple dresses they are wearing. I will be using this as blackmail when he gets older!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

How cute is this!? Seriously, I need to meet your kids!

Jackie said...

Sweet!!!! My boys love my high heels and toe nail polish. They are in so much trouble when they get older. I have great pictures. They had better be good to me!! :>

Emily said...

Hey Kristine, I can't believe how big your little boy is. Obviously it's been a while, but it seems like not that long ago. It looks like things are going great. I miss working with you!

Jer + Lu said...

I love your darling little kids! How fun for you :)