Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A born Star

The other day was Kallie's big preschool performance! We had been practicing her lines for a month. I personally thought it was a little hard for a 3 year old, but she was a trooper and did a fantastic job reciting them.

"I watch the stars come out at night,
I wonder where they get their light.
The starfish in the ocean deep,
Will give me light when I sleep."

Here is Kallie assuming her normal position with her thumb in her mouth...getting ready for the big show!



Here she is before the the big debut ready to steal the show. The show had a beach theme to it. There were lots of water song and cute underwater decorations. Kallie had a fun time singing Octopus's Garden and Yellow Submarine for weeks before the show. The kids were so cute and fun to watch. Kallie got so into singing and dancing...definitely not shy at all.
As soon as I figure how to edit the video so it is not so long, I will get it posted. This blog can't handle so much talent in one download!

2 comments:

The Lilly's said...

Holy cow, that's a mouthful for a 3 year old. You must be so proud, and she looks adorable!

Jer + Lu said...

Darling!! I agree, that was a long part for such a little gal, but glad to hear she pulled it off with all her usual grace + charm :)