Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday

4 Years ago, Little Kallie was born with a head of dark hair and a face of beauty! The last 4 years have been a joy with her. She is spunky, witty and loves her thumb! Here is a quick look back in time...

39+ weeks, still feeling good!


Fresh out of the oven!

As The Years Flew By. . .

Wow! ONE!

Look, I grew...I am 2!



Look at me, I am 3!

Oh Score! I am 4!

A few of my gifts.

Mommy and daddy got me a big girl bike too, I was so surprised when I saw it, I didn't even know what to do. I just hopped on and wanted to go for a ride.

Mmmmm Chocolate cupcakes!
I had such a wonderful day! Mommy and daddy took me all by myself to Build A Bear and I got the cutest pink unicorn and a pretty sleeping beauty dress for her to wear. All day I told every one that is was my Birthday! After i got my unicorn, we went for ice cream and then went home to open more gifts and eat dinner...of course after we had my birthday cupcakes! What a great day.

3 comments:

The Lilly's said...

What a special day for her to spend with Mom and Dad all to herself! She was such a cute baby and I can't get over how much hair she had when she was only two!

Taylor and Natalie Hathcock said...

Oh my heck! Freakin cute baby! I just want to squeeze those cheeks! ok time for another one!!!

Jer + Lu said...

So cute! She reminds me so much of you-- Lil sass!!