Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Logan

I am proud to announce that I am a big sister yet again. And YES it is another boy. I guess I am not destined to have a sister. Although it may be a little late to do each others hair and nails~! Maybe that is why I was blessed with two girls of my own.

Logan was born on 7-8-9 9 (cool date I know)! He was a whopping 7 lbs and 11 oz and 19 3/4 inches tall. We went to visit papa Mark and Wendy at the hospital and snapped a few pics of the girls holding their new uncle! (yes I know that is a little weird!)

The girls thought it was so cool that they got to hold the baby and keegan just wanted to pet him. Shantel never got tired of the little one and would have held him all night if she could.
The only downside is that now they are asking when we are going to have another little addition to our family so they can have a baby...little do they know, they grow up...fast.

2 comments:

The Lilly's said...

That's so cool, not many kids can say they have a newborn for an uncle. The girls look so sweet holding the baby.

Auri said...

Congrats! That's awesome=) Can't believe how fast your kids are growing up=)