Friday, September 25, 2009

Back to School

Shantel is the Big 1st grader this year. She is sooo excited to eat lunch at school and have 2 recesses! Her teacher is Mrs. Buchanan and she is lucky enough to have two of her little friends in her class too. I am excited for the school year to see how much Shantel will grow.
Walking Shantel up to the 1 st grade doors!

Shantel in line waiting to go in.


Kallie started her second year of preschool with Miss Chris. She wass excited to see Miss Chris and her friends again (only, they are not going this year ;( ) We are not carpooling this year, which takes a little pressure off me. Kallie has grown over the summer and can spell her name and write it... well, as well as a 4 year old can. I can't wait to see what she learns this year.

Kallie waiting for school, with curlers in her hair!


Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to school she goes!

Here is a picture of Keegan after Kallie got out of the car and headed into school. He was upset because he wanted to go to school with Kallie. What will he do for 2 hours alone with just me and Gar? I am excited to spend some one on one time with my little guy.

No comments: