Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Fair

I know this post is a little late, but I just found the pictures of the Utah State Fair. We love going to the fair. There is something about looking at all the animals, browsing through the vendors, riding the rides, and of course the delicious food!

This year we went to the little hands farm. Somehow we missed it last year. The kids thought it was a blast. Everything was their size and they were able to see how a real farm works, from planting the crops, feeding the cows, getting their milk and selling it. They felt like they were really doing it.
Kallie driving the tractor Keegan gathering eggs.
Shantel milking the cow

THE BIG YELLOW SLIDE!!

Who goes to the fair without taking a ride down the big yellow slide?

Here is me and Kallie going down the slide.
Daddy and Keegan...is Keegan having fun?

Shantel and Gary loving every second!

2 comments:

The Lilly's said...

Wow, when I first looked at these pictures, I thought Shantel was milking a real cow! Looks like it was a lot of fun, I'll have to check it out next year.

Jer + Lu said...

I LOVE the fair + totally didn't go this year! Now you're making me regret it more than ever!