Monday, October 19, 2009

Lagoon - It's where fun is!

We got free passes to Lagoon this year and just now got a chance to use them. Can I tell you this was the best time to go. The weather was perfect and the lines were short. They are doing there Frighmares for Halloween, and because most of that stuff starts in the afternoon and goes til dark, we got there when it opened and beat the crowd. I went with Shantel a few years ago with her dance group and we haven't been back, so this was Kallies first trip! She didn't know what to expect and was a little scared to go on the rides at first. So Shantel got on a ride and Kallie watched watched at her sister having fun, so we decided to do a little bit of a slower ride to start Kallie off. The cars below were just perfect to let her get a taste of what fun she could be having.
If you are able to click on these 2 pictures (above and below) to enlarge them..do it! You can see the pure JOY in the girls faces. Just the look on their faces makes the trip worth it!
I know there is alot of pictures, but I wanted to share how much fun we had.

4 comments:

Life Goes On said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I loved seeing you all on Saturday! I miss you already!

Shauna said...

I haven't been to Lagoon in YEARS!! I should have gone this summer, but didn't quite make it! I guess there's always next year, right? Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :)

The Lymans said...

Good times! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Jer + Lu said...

So fun! We finally took our boys this year for the first time too-- so woth it for those precious smiles!