Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Girls Night Out!

I thought it would be fun to share some fun photos of a girls night out I recently had. Just to show that yes, I do get out and have a little fun once in a while. I have the greatest group of gals that I work with.
In all the hype of New Moon coming out in theaters some girls and I bought tickets for the midnight showing 3 months ago. The tickets were $40...but it included a gift bag! And yes it was worth it...in case you are wondering!

Carmen, Heidi, Me and Steph


Our delicious new Edward mugs!
(free in the gift bag)
Yes, after a while I even joined in the vampire madness.
We want a bite!

The movie in itself was great. A LOT better than the first. I have to admit the book was my least favorite (as I am NOT into warewolves), but after the movie...I think I may be a changed woman! I was a total Edward fan to begin with, but I think Jacob (or his abs) won me over!

2 comments:

The Lilly's said...

I've always liked Jacob better than Edward, but after seeing the movie I now have a full fledged "cougar crush" on him...he's freakin' hot! Looks like you had a fun time with the girls.

Jer + Lu said...

I keep telling myself, "Someday I'll be invited. Someday..."
jk Glad you had a fun night out :)