Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I Know it is late, but out computer was down and out for about a week.
For Thanksgiving this year we got to celebrate with Gary's family along with some of his cousins he hasn't seen in like 20 years. It was fun to see the people Gary grew up with and meet new family (10 years later).


Gary battling the guest of honor!
The Cute Waldron Kids
Big and Little Gary's
Grandma and Kallie having chocolate pie!Who doesn't put olives on their fingers?
Of course we had to partake in the Black Friday Sopping deals. However, I did NOT do the crazy midnight madness or early shopping this year..I felt like sleeping and going later that day. After I got home and we had some delicious turkey soup that Gar made we all got our jammies on and decorated the Christmas Tree! The kids had a blast putting out all the decorations. Keegan kept wanting to put the ornaments up high so Kallie couldn't reach...ummm how about so HE can't reach!
Of course the family photo by the tree! The Final Product!
After the tree was trimmed and the halls were decked we settled down on the couch and snuggled together while we watched Polar Express...little did I know I would be watching 10 times a day for the next month.

3 comments:

The Lymans said...

So cute, Kristine! It sounds like such a fun day for you guys!

The Lilly's said...

"You'll have everything you need...if you just believe..." I thought I'd sing it for you in case you haven't gotten enough Polar Express yet! That's cool that you got to meet lots of family for T-giving.

Jer + Lu said...

I think turkey soup is the best part of Thanksgiving! Yum!