Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Waldron Family Fun!

Gary and I got bowling balls for Christmas a few years back. We haven't bowled a lot, but we have just gotten back into the sport with the kids. They have such a great time, and they aren't too bad!


Kallie won the first game (of the kids) and Keeg won the second. I can't believe he got more strikes and spares than me! Since our few times out, the kids has asked when we are going bowling again..they just love it. They have also been playing it on the Wii and they are really good on that. They each beat me every time!

We also too them ice skating. We keep saying we need to go, so we finally did. We took them to the Olympic Oval (where the athletes train!) for open skate. They did amazing. We got a bunch of little kids hockey gear for Keeg, so we wanted him to get used to skating.
Here he is with his own little hockey skates. It took a few minutes, but once he got used to the feel of the ice, he was cruising around.

Shantel is a natural and was skating circles around us! Kallie was a little natural too! Once she learned to keep her feet under her and her legs moving she was pulling me behind her! She was so confident in herself that she was going real fast trying to get away from me!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

You are very brave!!! We have done the bowling and it was fun, ice skating? We would break something for sure and it would probably be me. LOL

Silvia said...

Wow! I'm impressed! You indeed are very brave! They looked like they had so much fun!