Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Making Movies

The kids love to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I believe it is for all the treats they get, but they LOVE to play on grandpa's computer. He has found a lot of fun websites for them and he also has fun new features on his new computer. This was emailed to us from Grandpa after one of their last visits. I just had to share because it is the funniest thing I have seen.

WARNING: grab tissues (and a bathroom break before hand) and be ready to laugh!

I just love these kids!

3 comments:

The Woodlands said...

My kids were watching and they couldn't even stop laughing. Your girls are so cute! You can see the wheels turning in Shantel's head as she tries to figure it out. Macs are so fun!

Lund Family said...

It's odd how much they look like Gary with this effect.... LOL

Too cute!

Jer + Lu said...

So funny-- I love it when she moves her teeth ;)