Friday, March 5, 2010

Wonderful Waldron's!

I am proud to announce that this month both Gary and I were recognized in our jobs. I thought I would take the opportunity to share with you.


Employee Highlights of DMC Values
Gary Michaels—KRSP-FM Announcer
I would like to nominate Gary Michaels. I believe he is a great example of the value “Improve Lives.” Gary works closely with The Utah Food Bank in delivering food packages to elders, does their snow removal and deals with their leaves seasonally. He not only used all of his MAD hours in this pursuit last year, but is doubling the amount of people he serves this year.” - Sue Kelley
*
That was a little blurb in their company newsletter that I copied for you all to read! Way to go G-Man!!!
*
I was nominated as Employee of the Quarter for my work. It is great that my peers think so highly of me and voted me in. I did, however, tie for this award with ironically, the gal I voted for! I work with a great group of people. Now I am up for Employee of the year! Wish me luck!!!

6 comments:

The Quayle's said...

I would totally vote for you!!! You are the BEST! I miss working with you! :)

Shauna said...

Well, well, well! It's about darn time! Time for you to be employee of the year that is! Congratulations charge nurse! We need to get together for lunch or something! I miss all you guys. Maybe someday when my yard isn't mud I can have a real live party and invite everyone over!

Silvia said...

Wow! That's fantastic! Good job to you both! It'd be great to see you get Employee of the Year!

Casey, DeAnne, and Caleb said...

Your awesome. We all love you.

Jer + Lu said...

Way to go kiddo! You two are the absolute best at what you do!!

Melissa said...

You really are the best nurse! You are caring, kind, smart, and CALM! I love that about you, you are a great teacher too!