Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A month with Finn

I can't believe a month has gone by since my baby boy was born.  My pregnancy went fast, delivery was fast and this past month was FAST! He is the most precious baby and we are so happy to have him in our family.
I look at him and can't imagine life without him. (although sleep would be nice)
Here is a snapshot of our month with Finn.
I can't believe just one month ago, he looked like this.

He is ready to go home!

Yep, he's sleeping. 

Here is my family.  The first of many pictures with everyone looking at something else besides the camera.

His first bath.  That was exciting for everyone.  Look at Keegans face, he wasn't sure what to do.  All the kids were concerned about his yucky umbilical cord.  They all wanted to help bathe him, Shantel had the honors of washing his hair!

Happy St. Patty's Day!  All my little leprechauns in their green. 

Finn's first tub bath.  He wasn't real sure he liked it. 

He actually has his eyes open.  And for all my girls I work with..YES, that is a binki! I know I said no binki, no bottles, but drastic times call for drastic measures! 
And if you look close, YES, his shirt does say his name!


 And really, what fun is a little brother if you can't hold him?  The kids ask to hold him 895 times a day. Shantel is getting pretty brave and changes his position and moves him around like a pro. (scares me to death).  Kallie wants to be more comfortable with him. and Keegan just likes to have Finn lay on his lap.



The are the best kids around and I wouldn't trade it for anything. 
(maybe for an hour or two at night so I can get a good nap)

2 comments:

The Lilly's said...

What an adorable little family you have, and it sounds like you're loving every minute of it!

Yanira said...

Too Cute!!