Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Easter!

 Happy Easter!  We had so much fun coloring eggs this year.  And not ONE egg fatality! The kids (except for Finn) are finally getting to the age that they can color and decorate eggs without me hovering over them like an over protected mother.  This year the egg theme was monsters.

Here is a picture of Keeg with his monster...hmmm oddly resembles someone!

And what is Egg art without signing your name?

Kallie showing off her work.

Mine...an egg head.

Gary and our family egg.  He wrote all our names on the egg.

And we can't forget Finn and his first Easter egg!

We had a blast finding eggs all over the house.  Next year will be even better when we have another little one crawling (or possibly walking) all over to gather candy...I mean eggs :)


Shantel showing of her loot!

pure smiles and this was even before she had candy

Keeg unloaded and reloaded his basket for the pictures 
And don't think the Easter Bunny forgot Finn. 
Not as much candy, but enough to share with mom.

Here is a shot of ALL the kids and their baskets.

I know I am a slacker and didn't do your typical new Easter outfit.  In my mind, why buy a nice outfit my kids will only wear one time. and besides it would be dirty before I even got them all dressed and ready for a picture.  I did, however, have this really cute outfit left over from Keegan.  Finn had to celebrate his first Easter in style!  He was all smiles. What a handsome little boy! 

1 comment:

The Lymans said...

It looks like so much fun! Love the Easter outfit on Finn.