Friday, June 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day!  It started out with French toast, bacon and coffee in bed (my favorite breakfast). Then I was showered with a bunch of handmade gifts.  I have the best kids and husband around. 
Kallie made me a ceramic hand print.  You should have seen her face when I opened it..she was just as surprised as I was.  Her teacher must have wrapped it when they finished drying and Kallie forgot about it.

Keegan got me a bunch of cute/funny sayings from his preschool class and the reason he loves me.



Shantel got me chore sticks.  I pick out a decorated stick and she does the chore on it.  Hmmm, I have everything from making breakfast to vacuuming!!!

Mr. Finn (and Daddy) got me  Barnes and Noble and Starbucks gift cards.  Now I can sip some good java with a good book!

Yes, we all ate in bed!

Later that afternoon we had our mommies over for a dinner of ribs and other scrumptious items.  Mmmm.

Gary and his mommy

Me and my mommy

2 comments:

The Lymans said...

Sounds and looks like such a great Mother's Day! Love the gifts!

Jer + Lu said...

Love seeing you with your dozen children ;) Greatest mom out there! xoxo
ps-I don't think i've ever seen your mom before! pretty lady :)