Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Valen-Times Day!

Yes, I spelled that right. Shantel has changed the holiday to Valen-Times Day and it was too cute to correct her. We all have been sick with the stomach flu and had to miss work and school. Today was the first day we were feeling well enough to get off the couch and Shantel couldn't miss her Valentine's party at school, she was very excited to pass out her valentines to her friends.




Love is in the air, and being the domestic and loving mom I am, the girls and I made hart shaped pancakes for breakfast. We all took turns pouring, stirring and Kallie even cracked an egg. They turned out real good (shape and taste). And if you look close yes the batter was even pink. Wow sometimes I even amaze myself!

2 comments:

Downs Family said...

You deserve mother of the year! I gave my kids the cookies they gave out at work and called it good! Did you decide to coach our girls soccer team?

Jer + Lu said...

Motherhood fits you well! You should have invited over some friends-- hint, hint.