Monday, February 25, 2008

Shantel's Soccer Schedule

A friend of mine (Stacie) and I decided to put or girls in soccer together this spring. Shantel is so excited and it will be good for her to be part of a team and to get some energy out. Her first game is March 1st at 1100, so pictures are coming soon!
All games are at Butler Middle School (7530 South 2700 East). Here is her game schedule.
March 1st 1100
March 8th 1000
March 15th 1000
March 29th 1000
April 5th 1100
April 12th 1100
April 19th 1100
The two girls on the team wanted to name the team the pretty princess, and were turned down by the 4 other boys, so they decided on the Tigers.

2 comments:

Downs Family said...

Yah you got music! I still can't believe the boys wouldn't go for pretty princesses...how rude! Addison wsa telling me their team name was green team tigers...too cute!

The Lymans said...

Oh, how fun! That means spring really is near. Yay! Pretty princesses is so much better than tigers! Silly boys! As an old roommate would say, "boys are for jerks!" Guess what? I'm a bloggin' freak, too. I'm still working on the whole creativity thing, but someday, I'll get it.