Friday, February 15, 2008

Tagged Again!!

OK Stacie I will play along!
A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each person answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to there blog and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.

10 years ago: Lets see. I was a Junior in High School taking college classes to get out of High School. Working at Kid to Kid and had the not so greatest friends.
5 Things on my to do list: 1. Try to spend quality time with kids. 2. Clean house. 3. Keep house clean. 4. use all my messages Gary bought me. 5. ummm??
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Hire someone to clean my house. Pay off all Bills. Buy a bigger home so girls could have their own rooms, put kids in private school and save for college. (maybe work part time and go to school myself)
3 of my bad habits: I am not a clean freak. I get side tracked easily when doing small tasks. I procrastinate.
Jobs I have had: Kid to Kid. KISN when it was a radio station. Dillards. Garden Terrace as a CNA. LDSH as a CNA to LPN to RN. Now IMC as an RN.
Things people don't know about me: I don't have alot to hide, so most everyone knows most everything.

Ok so now I tag Laura, Karla and Sarah if she's around.

2 comments:

Downs Family said...

You totally figured it out! I am so proud of you! Now all you need is music so I can see what you are into!

Jer + Lu said...

I love all the references to not enjoying cleaning. I hear ya! Do you really think you need a bigger home?! Spoiled!! You may not have alot to hide, but I think there's plenty of things we don't know about you and your wild + crazy past...