Thursday, November 20, 2008

BoYs and their ToYs!!

As some of you may know Gary has been wishing and begging for his black on black Ford F150. Well today, he finally got it. You may say Christmas came early for this guy, but I say..Finally, now we can talk about other things besides what a great truck this is, and what a great deal he can get and so on and so forth. Don't get me wrong, it IS a beautiful..oh I mean Handsome Truck! And I will definitely look good driving it! Oh yes my friends, I will be driving it!




5 comments:

Queen Reg said...

WOOHOO, nice ride.

Brittany said...

That's a nice little...I mean "big" addition to the family! My husband would be jealous.

The Lilly's said...

Wow, you're gonna be rollin' in style! Love the Adam Sandler song!

The Buckley's said...

Ahh...a Ford Man!! Mike will be so proud! They are nice trucks, we love ours! Nothing like a truck to make a man feel like a man!

okiedokie said...

Very manly! I like the shiney fords! Enjoy