Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This year Halloween was a lot of FUN. We all actually dressed up and got into the spirit!

What do you get when you put together a spider witch and a pirate?
A Little Pirate, a Little Witch , a football player and don't forget the pumpkin wiener!!
The kids had a great time Trick or Treating. We couldn't have asked for better weather. We went all over the neighborhood and saw lots of cute costumes. Keeg enjoyed saying "Trick or Peat" and was very polite with a "Thank You" to follow up. Kallie loved all the attention as a witch and Shantel just thought the whole thing was cool and ran from house to house. After Trick or Treat Street, Gary's work and the neighborhood, they each have 3 huge bags of candy. I think that should last until next year!

We can't for get Kallie's Halloween parade at school. This was her first time doing something with a group and she loved it. The class had a little parade up the street to show off all the great costumes. Here are some pictures.
The Class My Little Witch

The 2 batmans are the little boys Chase and Riley that we carpool to preschool with!








7 comments:

Rachelle said...

Your kids are so cute! Shelby was that same witch costume last year and I loved it. I love the dog costume too!

Queen Reg said...

I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! The kids are way cute.

The Lilly's said...

How cool that the whole family dressed up. I used to love going to those Halloween parades at school.

Jer + Lu said...

Fun stuff. I'm diggin' that sexy cleavage! I should have gone with your fam of pirates :)

The Buckley's said...

You guys look great! I love that even Lemieux had a costume!

The Lymans said...

How cute are you guys! Fun times!

Shauna said...

how appropriate that you dressed up as a witch! haha. Your kids are so cute!!