Monday, November 10, 2008

Winter Wonderland

So the first official real snow of the year hit... and boy did it hit. At least Mother Nature waited until after Halloween! We got over 3 inches at out house. Gary was excited to pull out the snow blower and all the winter clothes. A few hours later you couldn't tell he even cleared the driveway....Ahhh Utah weather.

Shantel was dying to get outside and build a snowman, so the next day I bundled up the girls, We still needed to buy Keegan a coat that fit, and let them out!


So you may be asking what was Keegan doing while the girls were outside enjoying the freshly fallen snow?

Why getting into chocolate milk of course. I was sitting at the computer and heard the kitchen chair slide across the floor. I thought to myself, oh he is just pulling it up to the counter. A minute later I walk up to see what he has gotten into ....... And this is what I find. A whole thing of chocolate powder on the floor (and everywhere else) and Keegan laying in the middle of it licking it up. I couldn't resist, I snapped a fed pictures and told him to enjoy it while I went to get the vacuum. Wouldn't you?

8 comments:

Shauna said...

hahahaha!! I love the chocolate milk mix everywhere! And let me just reiterate how happy I am that I don't have to shovel any snow this year!! Or drive around in it. But I'm glad your cute girls had some fun in it!

The Buckley's said...

Oh my!!! That is hillarious!

The Lymans said...

If I weren't allowed to go outside, I would be getting into chocolate, too.

Kym + Marco said...

I love how proud of himself he looks. He doesn't look ashamed, scared, embarrased, oh no. He has the look of pure joy.

Sarah Smith said...

I laughed out loud when I saw Keegan covered in chocolate! How cute! And how typical, right? Jack is constantly getting into things he shouldn't! The snow is beautiful and your girls looked so cute out playing in it. I am jealous- it was 70-something here today! I need some cold weather! Keep in touch!

Life Goes On said...

OMG...that is a riot! That kid is something else!!!

Lund Family said...

I LOVE these pics of Keeg! So awesome. As for the snow. I'm sitting by the pool...wondering how you survive.

Jer + Lu said...

I'm so jealous (but moreso relieved) we didn't get single snowflake at my house! Crazy. I love chocolate milk powder too-- ate it all the time in college. Seriously. But not off the floor...