Saturday, July 24, 2010

The BIG 5 year old!


I can't believe my baby girl is 5 already. Where does the time go? Seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. She has been such a joy and it has been amazing to watch her grow. She is our spunky "free-spirited" child. And is by far the girly one of the two. Kallie loves dresses and pretty bows in her hair along with princesses, dancing and anything pink! She was my biggest baby weighing 8 lbs 1 oz and a surprise with a head of brown hair.

Kallie 1 day old!


Ever since Toy Story 3 has come out Kallie has been playing with Keegans Buzz and Woody dolls nonstop. She plays Toy Story with Keegan and all our other toys. The only thing we have been missing is Jessie. Kallie has been begging for a Jessie doll for her birthday. Shantel, being the sweetest older sister told us, that was the gift she was getting Kallie. Boy Kallie was so excited to open it. She has carried Jessie around everywhere and has NOT put her down. Her other favorite toy she got was Mrs. Potato Head. We have a Mr., but you know "they had to get married."

The 3 musketeers!



As you can see from the pictures, we spent the afternoon at Chuck E. Cheese.
I know, I swore I would never go again, but the kids really wanted to go. So we gave in and took just the family for a "delicious" pizza lunch with fantastic games! I guess it wasn't that bad of a trip this time.




What is a birthday without cake? Of course there was cake...chocolate cake!
And if you can't tell...YES it was very yummy!


2 comments:

The Lymans said...

Looks like lots of fun! I can't believe how fast time goes by. I love the pic of you and Kallie!

Jer + Lu said...

Happy Birthday to your little princess!! Such a darling little thing.