Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Birthday America!

Candle Tree of Fire!
We celebrated the 4th of July at home this year. (Ok we do every year!) We had a delicious BBQ with Papa Mark, Wendy and my lil'est bro Logan! We didn't get to any festivities, but it was good to just stay home and relax and NOT deal with bazillions of people.


Gar..the grill-miester extraordinaire!


Me and my little dude!
Shantel and Kallie
Papa Mark, Wendy and Logan
Me and my littlest Bro Logan....after a year, you would think he would smile a little more when I hole him....NOT the case. He still looks at me as if he has never seen me before. He must be playing hard to get. This picture was taken right before the....dum dum dummmmmm...
Incident!
(see below)

YES....he peed right on me! What a sweet boy for sharing!
What is a 4th of July celebration without
FIREWORKS !
I know we went all out to make this celebrations real good!
Logan's first firework extravaganza!!! He wasn't sure what to think, but hey he didn't cry!
G-Man our pyro-technician!
The kids love sparklers. Kallie and Shantel spell their names with the sparks and Keeg just loves waving it around!
It was a great time and very low key. The fireworks lasted just long enough to keep the kids entertained and ended when the kids started getting bored.

1 comment:

The Lymans said...

How fun! I think my fondest memories of 4th of July happened at home. None of that crowded business. Love the "incident" photo. Typical little brother!