Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday and Father's Day!!

I know it is wrong to combine two celebrations into one. And as you may know having 2 kids with birthdays around Christmas, you know I am all about separating the 2 celebrations. Well, usually Father's Day and Gary's birthday are no different, except for this year. This year we really splurged for a gift and got Gary the gift of his dreams and of his lifetime. His brand Harley! He has been talking for years about buying one (thanks MDA ride) and ever since we rented one and went on the big ride to Wendover he has been dying for one. I had joked around saying "yeah, get one. It will be your birthday and Father's day gift (for the rest of your life!). Well low and behold he really looked into it. Which is OK with me since I love riding just as much.

Here is our Brand new TOY!

Gar taking it for a ride!


As you also may know, Gary is a little obsessive when it comes to the colors black and yellow. So of course he did the research and found the fabulous helmet in his colors! Me on the other had...plain Jane black...but it suits me!
Her we are. I know I don't have a helmet on..but I was just posing for the camera!
I am excited to go for rides this summer...any volunteers to watch the kids while we go!!!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

AWESOME!! I am so freaking jealous!! Some day I will have one and we can go on rides together!!