Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Museum Of Natural Histoy

I had the best opportunity to help out with Shantel's class and go on a field trip to The Museum of Natural History. I couldn't let her go on a bus and her first field trip by herself and miss all the fun! I was in a group with two other little girls Isabelle and Helen.

Shantel's first bus ride!

Crazy girls!


The had a frog exhibit that was really cool. The girls got to see a bunch of tiny as well as HUGE frogs, and learn about there habitat.

We almost knocked the Tee Pee over!

Helen and Isabelle cooking up Shantel for lunch!

Ribbit!
I had a great time hanging out with Shantel and her friends. The best part of the trip..besides the 90 degree bus ride and the blizzard we has to walk in, was the Indian exhibit. As we all know back in the day there weren't a whole lot of clothes worn by the Indians, every time the girls saw a naked butt they laughed their heads off. I had to explain that they didn't have a lot of clothes back then and they had to make their own...didn't help. I guess bare butts are just funny!








2 comments:

The Woodlands said...

Bare butts are funny, hee hee. Sounds like a lot of fun. My girls love the Natural History Museum. I can't wait to goo on field trips with my kids.

The Lymans said...

Bare butts are funny, you silly bus driver! Were you driving the bus? I miss you, Kristine. We are due for some sushi!